1. Working with key stakeholders to ensure that the HR plan, projects and initiatives are effectively communicated and implemented.
2. Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business units.
3. Analyze trends in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
4. Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
5. Participate in succession planning for key talents and key job positions.
6. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
7. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
8. Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
9. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
10. Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
11. Perform routine and ad hoc HR reporting and analysis.
12. Assist in HR policy administration, guidance, interpretation and fulfillment of HR regulatory compliance requirements.
13. Support onboarding process, which includes conducting and termination processes.
14. Assist with administrative processes as required during the Company’s Annual Focal review (includes annual performance review, bonus and merit process).
15. Assist in disciplinary process with managers to ensure impartial outcomes for all parties in accordance with the company policy and governed labor law.
16. Lead and supervise data management (reports, attrition, etc.) in all HR related matters.
17. Assist in headcount planning & monitoring.
18. Other as assign.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
1. Minimum 4 years of HR generalist experience in a fast paced and professional environment.
2. Meticulous, detailed oriented, and able to independently as well as a team.
3. Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; able to communicate well with all levels of people.
4. Possess good command of English and computer literacy (Excel, record keeping, and power-point).
5. Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
6. Manage multiple business units in multiple locations as well as multiple conflicting priorities.
7. General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
8. Strong conflict and change management skills.
9. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
11. Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with clients.
12. Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
Education Background and Others
1. Minimum a degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related fields.
2. Able to work under pressure and pursuit necessary process to complete tasks assigned.
3. Well-organized, with can do attitude, and the willingness to learn.
4. Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
5. Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
6. Exposure to compensation programs.
Interested applicants may apply by clicking this LINK Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info, call (020) 5964 1562