- Reports to DDG, Head of Administration
- Consulting and advising on legal matters to all departments
- Review, drafting, considering the legal documents according to the requesting and development plans of each department.
- To confirm on the legal compliance and legal final draft for all departments, as requesting.
- Cooperate with the other members of the legal department in the Group.
- Coordinate with External legal representatives/Business partner, Gov’s Authorities, and any others necessary to carry out legal service to the Company.
- Lead and manage legal department in providing legal services to support operation/activities in the best interest of the Company. Including but not limited to:
- Legal Risk / Compliance Management resulting from the business strategy and operations.
- Draft and advising on documents: Application, MOU, Contracts, Agreements…Etc.
- Drafts, reviews, and certify policies and procedures, regulations, bylaws, and other legal documents.
- Research legal issues and recommends revision as necessary.
- Reviews, researches, interprets, and prepares both written and oral opinions on a wide variety of legal issues.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest developments in law and in other related areas.
- Acts as a ‘subject matter expert’, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a large corporate or centralized institutional legal office.
- Knowledge of the range of applicable laws and regulations which impact on all facets of the Company’s policy and operations.
Interested applicants may apply by clicking this LINK Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info, call (020) 5964 1562