Best Telecom is looking for Credit Controller / Collection manager candidate to be a part of our business.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Estimate based on the reasonable assumptions on the collection target.
- Ensuring the account receivables are tracked and monitored and be able to meet the target set forth.
- Daily, weekly and annual report on the collection and stipulate clear action plans.
- Report on the status of the collection to management and analysis the potential of collectable amount.
- Building relationship with customers in order to accelerate the process.
- Being able to work under pressure situations especially deal with tight deadlines.
- Managing the team, coach and monitor their performance
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong conflict and management skills.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- 5+ years experiences as Accounting or Finance management role. Preferably in managing of a large team
- Excellent time and work load management skill, work independently with high attention to details
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with accounting software and databases
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
Submit your CV via Email: email@example.com or call for more information: 021 844 287.
Click link to apply: https://forms.gle/XoX2Zmxt7vw4MwF9A