Best Telecom is looking for Assistant Accounting Manager candidate to be a part of our business.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and supervise the company’s financial strategy
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data
- Oversee financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to company finance
- Forecast and plans according to fiscal needs
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards and regulations (locally and internationally)
- 5+ years’ experience as Accounting or Finance management role. Preferably in managing of a large team
- Excellent time and work load management skill, work independently with high attention to details
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
Submit your CV via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information: 021 844 287.