Best Telecom is looking for IP Core Network Engineer candidate to be a part of our business.
•Manage core network equipment VMware of support service such as DNS Server, DHCP server Radius server, NMS server, Domain name server
• Manage routing protocol and functional Layer 2 and Layer 3 of router and switch
• Manage and plan internet protocol (IPv4&IPv6), IP-address assigned public & Private both
• Maintain and troubleshoot the connection with ISPs in Thailand, China and Vietnam, etc.
• Maintain and troubleshoot Core layer, Distribution layer and Access layer of network system.
• Maintain and troubleshoot servers such as VMware, DHCP, DNS, Radius, etc.
• Activate – Deactivate internet Fiber, FTTH, IPTV & VoIP for customer.
• Investigate and resolve the issue of customer from call center’s email and coordinate with relate team.
• Monitor internet Fiber, FTTH, IPTV, VoIP performance and dBm Loss value of OLT, ONT.
• Investigate and resolve the issue of Fiber, FTTH, IPTV & VoIP customers and summarize the daily, weekly report.
• Manage and collect internet Fiber, FTTH, IPTV & VoIP customer information.
• Follow up on Activate – Deactivate documents of Fiber, FTTH, IPTV & VoIP.
• Troubleshooting internet Fiber, FTTH, IPTV & VoIP.
• Follow up on customer complaints, investigate the issue and find solutions for customers.
• Knowledge Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Knowledge in IT network infrastructure, routing protocol managing, IT network security. (Huawei, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper etc.)
• Knowledge in GPON technology. (Huawei, Alcatel, etc.)
• Knowledge in VMware technology.
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux servers.
• 2 years’ experience in IP Core Network position.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) both in Lao and English
• Experience on Windows server, Linux and Unix command line in and GUI
• Analytical and problem-solving skill.
• Good at basic skill of MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Submit your CV via Email: email@example.com or call for more information: 021 844 287.