|Best Telecom is looking for Credit Controller candidate to be a part of our business.
• Estimate based on the reasonable assumptions on the collection target.
• Ensuring the account receivables are tracked and monitored and be able to meet the target set forth.
• Daily, weekly and annual report on the collection and stipulate clear action plans.
• Report on the status of the collection to management and analysis the potential of collectable amount.
• Building relationship with customers in order to accelerate the process.
• Being able to work under pressure situations especially deal with tight deadlines.
• Managing the team, coach and monitor their performance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong conflict and management skills.
• Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
• 5+ years experiences as Accounting or Finance management role. Preferably in managing of a large team
• Excellent time and work load management skill, work independently with high attention to details
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with accounting software and databases
• Superior data management and data analysis skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
Submit your CV via Email: email@example.com or call for more information: 021 844 287.