|Best Telecom is looking for Recruitment & Onboarding Officer candidate to be a part of our business.
📌 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
• Work with line managers and manage job descriptions, to ensure the standardization and consistency across the organization.
• Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
• Coordinate with Marketing and/or related departments for recruitment artwork
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Execute all encompass on-boarding and off-boarding processes:
• Prepare and inquire for candidates’ reference prior to sending offers
• Welcoming new hires with prepared onboarding kits and an office tour.
• Prepare and submit all reports related to the recruitment functions (movement, all employees)
• Maintain a high level of accuracy in all reporting needs (weekly report/quarterly report/attrition)
📌 KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent time and work load management
• The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
• Strong problem solving and competence in various communication skills
• Knowledge of employment laws and practices
Submit your CV via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information: 021 844 287.